Join our Panel
Join our panel of specialists
After our recent acquisition of numerous tenders with insurers nation wide we are currently seeking further specialists to join our panel.....
MLO is continually recruiting new specialists to ensure we provide continuous products to insurers and law firms at the highest quality. We are an AS/NSZ ISO9001: Quality Management Systems accredited company and provide ongoing support to you and your team.
With over 15 years’ experience, we are a leading provider of Independent medical opinions to the following industries nationally:
Federal and State Government
You must be:
- A medical practitioner with current AHPRA registration
- Be recognised as a medical specialist and remunerated at specialist rates under Medicare
- Have qualifications, training and experience relevant to each body system that refers to your specialty.
- Desirable: have undertaken the NSW workers Compensation and State Insurance Regulation Authority core training modules in the evaluation of permanent impairment and been assessed as competent in each body stem for which you will be assessing.
- Comply with the NSW Medical Board Code of Conduct, NSW Medical Board Medico Legal Guidelines and Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 2005, Schedule 7 (can be provided on request)
- Be clinically active at a minimum of 8 + hours a week.
- Able to provide a sample report of previous medico legal work.
- Be willing to participate in customer education value add ons (presenting at customer seminars, undertaking discussions in a panel with other specialists, visiting customer offices with MLO representatives to assist them with Quality Assurance and cases)
By joining MLO’s specialist panel you will be provided with support and flexibility to develop your reputation within the medico legal opinion business.
With our structured and tailored support services, MLO is able to provide you with:
- A dedicated documents and administration team who support you in managing your workload, and ensuring documentation is received in accordance to your preferences.
- An Australian-based, highly experienced reports production team who ensure your reports are produced to the highest quality standards, including specialist support via phone and email to assist with any question.
- A Chief Medical Adviser who can provide learning and development support
- Opportunity to extend you r range of clinical and intellectual incentives
- A significant income increase whilst working the days and hours you want where you want, no forced interstate trips.
- Panoramic views of the Sydney CBD overlooking the harbour and Hyde Park with state of the art clinical assessment rooms with all your needs required for an examination.
- Your responsibilities do not change from the normal ethical obligations.
- Highly visible profile with continuous guidance with legislative requirements surrounding your field.
MLO ensures maximum utilisation of your valuable time, by utilising our national coverage and position as a panel provider to the majority of Australia's blue chip customers.
For further information or to speak with our Clinics Team, call us on 1300 181 324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org